Crypto prices aren’t doing so hot on Wednesday and we’re diving into the latest cryptocurrency news to find out why.
Source: Yevhen Vitte/Shutterstock.com
The biggest catalyst behind today’s cryptocurrency news is Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD). The crypto giant saw its shares take a dive today and it looks like other cryptos are moving in sympathy with it. Due to this, there’s not much in the way of crypto news pushing the digital assets down today.
BTC’s falling price on Wednesday comes after the crypto made headlines with new all-time highs. This saw it surging higher to almost $70,000 per token. As of this writing, Bitcoin has dropped back down to around $58,851, which is a 5.7% decrease over the last 24 hours.
So just how much are crypto prices dropping today alongside BTC? Let’s take a look at that below!
Cryptocurrency News: Crypto Prices Down Today
- Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) is falling 5.2% over a 24-hour period as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD) is dropping 7.4% over the same period of time today.
- Cardano (CCC:ADA-USD) is among the cryptos down today as its price slips 9.3% over a 24-hour period as of this afternoon.
- XRP (CCC:XRP-USD) is another crypto dipping lower with prices down 8.4% over a 24-hour period.
- Polkadot (CCC:DOT-USD) closes out our list of decreasing cryptos with prices down 8.4% over a 24-hour period as of Wednesday afternoon.
Of course, even with cryptocurrency prices falling there’s plenty of other news to jump into today!
Luckily, investors don’t have to head far to find it thanks to our daily coverage of the crypto space. A few examples to consider looking into include confusion surrounding Worldcoin (CCC:WDC-USD), Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-USD) price predictions, as well as price predictions for ETH. You can get all that info from the following links!
More Crypto News for Wednesday
- Will the Real Worldcoin Crypto Please Stand Up? What to Know if You Are Betting On Eyeball Scans
- Shiba Inu Price Predictions: Is SHIB Going to Overtake DOGE Today?
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Where Will Today’s Altair Upgrade Take ETH?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.